Current In-Studio Students:
If you realize that you aren’t going to make your in-studio lesson,
switch it to virtual! (insert link for this)
Video lessons are an ideal solution for students with busy schedules, students who travel frequently or those who simply can’t find the right teacher in their local area. Taking piano lessons online affords the same one-on-one personalized experience of in-studio lessons, and so much more:
- Save Time: With virtual lessons from the comfort of your own home, you’ll save travel time, not to mention never forgetting your piano books again! There is no time wasted warming up at the piano or unpacking and setting up sheet music. We are ready to go from the first few seconds of live video. Time is money, and you’re saving both.
- Boost Attendance: In the past, travel plans, bad weather conditions, recovering from illness (parent or child,) or just running late would shorten or cause you to miss your lesson altogether. Now, even if you are out of town and don’t have access to a piano, there are fun and educational lessons we can do even when you’re out of town or for any other reason away from the computer.
- Technology Integration: There are hundreds of apps, programs and online resources that can supplement your lessons. Immediate access to these resources allows us to make the most of what the modern learning space has to offer.
- Builds Self-Sufficiency in Practice: Whether it’s writing in counting or highlighting a trouble spot; the student takes responsibility for his or her practice progress. Under my guidance, the student will learn to become a highly efficient practicer.
- Lesson Playback: Streamline, strengthen and accelerate your progress immensely by watching your piano lessons. With your consent I will record and send you a video of your piano lesson, and the insight to be gained not only from being able to review your teacher’s instruction, but also to see yourself in action, is invaluable.
- Track Your Progress: Being able to look back on where you’ve been will encourage and motivate you, as well as help you pinpoint your weaknesses so that we can target and strengthen them.
Through proper utilization of our everyday technology we can make a major impact on attendance, convenience, education and overall success in our studio.